INTERNAL REGULATION USE Hotel Miramar
All persons staying at the hotel, during their stay, will be subject to this regulation, which is considered an adhesion contract that must be fulfilled. Otherwise, the Management reserves the right of admission and permanence. Ignorance of this regulation does not exempt the client from its compliance since said regulation is based on current regulations and legislation.
1. The hotel reserves the right to refuse admission. Hotel Access will not be permitted to those persons who:
– show some stage of drunkenness or drug abuse or showing signs of having consumed them.
– have an agressive or disruptive behaviour around the facility or at the entrance.
– carry weapons
2. The access to common areas shoeless or shirtless is not permitted.
3. Rooms should be left at 12.00h on the departure day, Managment asumes the right to ask the guest to vacate the room after this time. If the guest is absent, the belongings will be taken out, keeping them without any compromise or responsability in the luggage area or, given the case, charging the guest the additional rate.
4. The registration of all guests is mandatory, proving their identity with a valid ID or passport.
5. Payment will be made when required by Hotel staff or when agreed in advance. In addition, in any case, a Credit Card will be required as a guarantee of the consumptions or any other expense incurred during the stay.
6. For the comfort of all guests, pets are not allowed.
7. The Hotel is not responsible for any valuables that have not been deposited in its custody, upon receipt, at Reception. The Hotel is also not responsible for forgotten or lost items.
8. The cleaning of the rooms is done once a day, between 9:00 am and 13:30 pm.
9. OTHER OBLIGATIONS OF THE GUEST:
- To not make annoying noises, cause altercations, use musical instruments, play loud music, bring in pets and in general, any act or behavior that is illegal, that disturbs or bothers other guests.
- To not use the electrical setting or any equipment in the room other that the use they were designed to. The Hotel’s security measures expressly prohibit the use of irons, curling irons, dryers and other electrical or other devices that may cause a fire, and smoking in the rooms or in any other closed space.
- To respect and take care of the furniture, decoration items or equipment, by using them responsably and according to the utility for which they have been destined. All harm or loosing of the goods incurred by the guest must be paid accordingly to the value established by the company.
- To not use the towels for any purpose other than their use (bathroom floor or skin cleaning, shoe polish, etc.).The misuse of towels will have a surcharge.
- To not take away any accessories (towels, sheets, furniture, remote control, etc.) from the room or establishment, it will be automatically charged to your account.
- To not introduce food or drinks to be consumed in the rooms or any other space of the Hotel.It is not allowed to take any food or drink out of the Restaurant without the express permission of the Hotel staff.
- It is not allowed to enter with firearms, explosives, flammables, narcotics or similar.
- Under no circumstance is permitted to disconnect the decoder and / or TV.
- It is not permitted to accomodate nor recieve anyone in the room without having being registered first. Either way, you should give previous notice in Reception if there is a change in the number of persons or their identity. The maximum capacity of the room should not be overpassed. It is also prohibited the stay of persons under 18 years of age unaccompanied by parents or legal tutors over 18 years of age.
- Inform the Hotel administration of any contagious disease, death, infractions or crimes that occur in the establishment and are known to you, in order to take the appropriate measures and report to the authorities if needed.
1o. The guest must leave the key room at reception desk when leaving the facilities.
11. THE HOSTING CONTRACT MAY BE TERMINATED BY THE FOLLOWING:
- Because the agreed term has elapsed.
- For violation of any point of the regulations detailed in this document.
- For committing faults or making scandals that disturb others.
- Due to the absence of the guest for more than seventy-two (72) hours without leaving notice.
- For lack of payment in the agreed manner.
12. Once the accommodation contract is terminated for any of the above causes, if the guest refuses to exit the room or establishment, the eviction will be executed.
13. The luggage and personal belongings of the guest respond preferentially to the hotelier for the accommodation fee and for that purpose they may be retained by the latter until they are paid.
14. Any case not foreseen in these regulations will be resolved by the management.
15. BY HAVING SIGNED THE GUEST REGISTRATION FORM, THE GUEST DECLARES TO ACCEPT IN ALL ITS PARTS THESE INTERNAL REGULATIONS.
IGNORANCE OF THIS REGULATION DOES NOT EXEMPT THE CLIENT FROM ITS COMPILANCE SINCE IT’S BASED ON CURRENT REGULATIONS AND LEGISLATION.